The Engineering Surveys department incorporates the topographical terrain and building surveying for a variety of tasks in planning, surveying and accounting. Furthermore, marking out work for the implementation of construction work is also provided.
The surveying department is equipped with digital levelling instruments, electronic tachymeters and GPS receivers.
The range of services comprises:
- Inventory measurement as the basis for accounting in road construction and civil engineering
- Structural surveying for structural data acquisition and for the creation of survey plans for civil engineering structures such as bridges, noise protection walls and supporting walls
- Design surveying as the basis of planning for road and structural draft designs
- Structural and alignment stakeouts
- Settling and control measurements