The road design department comprises all services from phases 1 to 5 of the HOAI (Fee Ordinance for Architects and Engineers) for new construction, re-construction and expansion measures for classified streets as well as communal and industrial infrastructure measures and external areas.
The range of services of the Road Design department comprises:
- The creation of designs in accordance with the draft directives for motorways, federal, state and county roads, cross-town links, major roads and access roads
- intersections and roundabouts
- Petrol stations, rest areas and parking areas with toilet facilities
- Cycle paths
- Public transport facilities
- Road surface renovations
- The creation of applications for funding
- Calculation of transfer fees
- Documentation of tractory curves
- Studies of alternative routes
- Design reviews
Safety audits for roads
The safety audit is a systematic and formalised process that should take account of the best interests of transport safety for all road users in the planning and design of roads.
When it is deployed at the correct time in the planning process, it contributes to the earliest possible recognition of safety deficits and the avoidance of follow-up costs for subsequent re-construction measures after the completion of the building programme.
Safety audits will be carried out by certified auditors who can demonstrate that they have obtained the appropriate education and completed the appropriate further training programmes.
Eberhardt - die ingenieure gbr possesses the qualifications for the implementation of safety audits for:
- Country roads
- Cross-town links
- Major roads
- Access roads