- Client: The community of Helgoland - the Department for Planning and Construction
- Project: Diver investigations for the investigation of the condition of the south wharf in the south harbour on Helgoland.
- Project description: Implementation and documentation of the diver investigation at the existing south wharf structure.
The investigation encompassed the harbour bottom and the embankment.
- Services/particularities: The creation and documentation of measurement and surveying of the conditions according to the existing measurement programme.
- Execution time: March 2012
- Construction budget: 16.500 €